One Chance One Chance

i don't get it...

i found the cure, then went to the park and just sat there with molly (who i believe was dead?). i couldn't control or do anything. did i win? lol i love the emotional tone of this game. it gave me a much greater sense of sadness than i expected... but i don't understand if i won or not. perhaps it was a bug? :/

REDDER REDDER

Oh wow.

Metroidvania fans beware... this will suck you in! I love how the longer you play, the more glitched out the graphics/sound gets. Very trippy and awesome. :D

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Stunning.

I'm blown away by the production value of this game. Just beat it, meaning it wasn't too hard, cuz I'm not the greatest at these games! ;) Can't wait for the next one!

Quick bug report: if you free the squirrel from the cage, then lower the cage and raise it again, you see the animation of the squirrel leaving the cage, even though it's already gone.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Pure Awesome

You don't need an in-depth backstory, 25 levels and enemies, and any other kind of deep experience when you're making a hilarious once through experience. I couldn't stop laughing at the ROOAAAR sound and the cheesy writing. Great animation as well! Fun stuff.

Free Board Free Board

Needs the snow monster!

Yes I know this isn't supposed to just be a flash version of SkiFree, but seriously... that's what it is. It's awesome. I just wanted a snow monster at the end to hopelessly try to avoid. ;)

The Timewaster Ultra The Timewaster Ultra

Awesome game but...

What's up with the creepy looking face? That honestly weirded me enough for me to stop playing after the first 10 levels lol. Otherwise an excellent game!

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Very Enjoyable

Great humor, great animation, and simple gameplay. I love how there were a few spots where you could stand to make it look like ur character was doing stuff. Just all out very clever and fun game. Well done!

GemCraft GemCraft

Fantastic Game

I'm not normally a fan of defense games, but this one really takes the cake. Well done!

Music Catch Music Catch

Beautiful.

I got 2153223. A very moving piece, and a very simple yet elegant game. Incredibly good job on this. Maybe offer a few more songs in the next version? And maybe a few more power ups? Honestly though I would be happy if nothing changed but some more beautiful songs.

abstracta abstracta

really fun!

I died after beating boss 2 because a dang snoflake caught me. Noooooo. Very fun game though! The massive amount of power ups is awesome!