Bambee Bambee

Still one of the best cartoons on this site, almost 10 years later.

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

The crying scene made me cry with laughter. This whole thing is incredible. DAT ENDING.

an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

oh man, i lost it at the dre reference. whole thing was really well-written and the pacing was perfect. great job!

tylerghardin responds:

any good short must contain a chronic 2001 reference. glad you enjoyed it!

One Chance One Chance

i don't get it...

i found the cure, then went to the park and just sat there with molly (who i believe was dead?). i couldn't control or do anything. did i win? lol i love the emotional tone of this game. it gave me a much greater sense of sadness than i expected... but i don't understand if i won or not. perhaps it was a bug? :/

REDDER REDDER

Oh wow.

Metroidvania fans beware... this will suck you in! I love how the longer you play, the more glitched out the graphics/sound gets. Very trippy and awesome. :D

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Stunning.

I'm blown away by the production value of this game. Just beat it, meaning it wasn't too hard, cuz I'm not the greatest at these games! ;) Can't wait for the next one!

Quick bug report: if you free the squirrel from the cage, then lower the cage and raise it again, you see the animation of the squirrel leaving the cage, even though it's already gone.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

this absolutely needs to be in the next impossible game. it has the perfect amount of buildup to epicness.

Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

My kind of music!

Very clean and "headnodic" tune. My only critique is that the overall EQ feels a bit too bright to me... not as much low foundation to balance things out. Other than that it's a great song! Definitely adding to favs. :)

durn responds:

thanks smiley. some other people have felt the same. I probably should've thickened up my kick a bit to solve that problem. I may yet still do that. :) I kinda wanted it punchy but I should perhaps change the tone throughout the track to lend a little more oomph.

thanks for the critical review. :)

Let's All Go To the Carnival.. Let's All Go To the Carnival..

Sick

Ending was kinda weak, but the rest of the song was dope.

u mad bro? u mad bro?